For Lagging or missed keys, please refer to the following troubleshooting:
- Open up the settings in your Surface Pro
- Select "Devices"
- Tap Brydge 12.3 on your screen and select "Remove Device"
Now you can restart your Surface Pro. To do this, please refer to instructions below:
- Tap the Windows Logo on the bottom left of your screen
- Select the power icon and choose "Restart"
When your device restart is finished, you can repair your Brydge and Surface Pro.
- Hold the Function key and then tap the power button on the top right hand side of your Brydge, the green light will turn on, then off after about 3 seconds.
- Open up the settings on your Surface and select "Devices", then, "Add Bluetooth or other devices"
- Select Bluetooth on your screen, then press and hold the Bluetooth key on your Brydge (f12) until you notice a blinking blue light.
- Your Brydge will now appear on the screen, simply tap to pair, type in the code provided followed by the enter key and you’re all set!
If the issue continues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase.